Our region is entering an exciting new era in delivering global energy solutions in a net zero world. Our ambition is to establish a leading position within energy transition and establish the region as a global energy hub.
The pace of change requires transformative thinking and we are looking for two talented individuals to help shape the region’s role in delivering energy transition. Both positions will have a major focus on developing the energy transition cluster and will have specific responsibilities
- Energy Transition Programme Director: CCUS and Hydrogen
To identify opportunities within carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS) and hydrogen and engage the region’s energy supply chains in those opportunities
- Energy Transition Programme Director: Offshore Renewables
Focusing on identifying opportunities in offshore wind and broader offshore renewables and engaging the region’s energy supply chains in those opportunities.
Both roles will involve the successful candidates working closely with key stakeholders including businesses, UK and Scottish governments and their agencies, Universities, local councils, and industry bodies .
Commercially astute, with the ability to translate ambition into projects and an excellent network and knowledge of the offshore renewables or the CCUS and hydrogen sectors.
A proven influencer at a senior level, the candidate will have strong analytical and organisational skills and an ability to articulate ONE’s energy transition credentials.
- Significant leadership experience with a proven project development, project management and delivery track record;
- Degree qualified in a technical subject and ideally with a post graduate business qualification;
- Business development, commercial, engineering or operations background, ideally gained within the energy sector.
For further information and details on how to apply please request a candidate brief from email@example.com